To Be a Best Friend of Auto Builders - Technical Topic 2

I got some news about wrong accidents in Internet. It's just like a couple of traffic accidents which make us unhappy and suspicious against many things in Internet. I am a builder of codes. In the past, I wanted to be a good builder for Internet. That is, I wanted to be a genius of HTML, PHP, CSS, Polygons and so on. These codes are Markup Languages! I needed to learn how to build these in Software with its Auto Builder. I now only do JAVA. Almost Manually. It's sad to me. So, I remember I would be a Best Friend of Auto Builder. Below is how to be a Best Friend.

1. Order: Many Auto Builders don't consider order of the codes. If you click for some command then they build codes immediately. You can click in suitable order to save codes.

2. Duplicated Codes: It seems duplicated codes are not considered by Auto Builders too. To beat this, you need below. Otherwise, OSs may say error to this codes because of duplication.

3. Watch Codes by Your Eye: You can watch actual codes which Auto Builders even make this, so that you can remove grammatical errors.

Auto Builders are not guilty. They only exist for efficiency. Also, I think Markup Languages are made with considering Auto Builders. The premise is what programmers know these well. Bye.

Popular Posts