Coffee Break - Technical Topic

I use the famous IDE, Builiding my app. So, today is Saturday, but I need to bulid my app to the new version. I export a signed APK then I face the problem with the word, "Unfortunately..." which stops my app and it never open on my device. I try basic methods and get fixed fortunately.

1. I see this problem is mainly on the errors of XMLs. So, I review XMLs and get it. I highly recommend NOT to believe purely any codes on Internet because these codes are not on actual projects.

2. Every IDE is not perfect. IDE is made of numerous codes and runs many threads. I tried to close this IDE correctly and restart the OS of my PC then open IDE again.

We face a lot of information from Internet, but we live in the mistakenly-friendly world actually. Bye.

Popular Posts